Saturday, December 23, 2017

You Completed the Caption


The original caption, in case you can't read it, is "You're right, Helen--it is Phil Gronquist."

Yorkie: "That's one hell of a Christmas ornament!"

Baxter: I know Santa has lots of elves, but that is no elf. May the gift giving start.

KDPierre: The 2017 Nudists' Christmas Party was further proof of why apparel retailers were having a very tough year.

Anon 1: Stop staring and laughing, remember it is REALLY cold at the North Pole

Leigh: Nudists love Santa too.

Anon 2: Naughty Mrs. Claus getting him excited, dear I would cover that also, I like the naughty Santa Claus.

Carl H: Looks like everyone has un-donned their gay apparel.

Ronnie: That's a little too much information even for the Nudist Christmas group.

Hands63: “I got your Yule Log right here“

Simon: That reminds me, I must put those sausages in the oven.

A.J. Better watch out for those chestnuts near an open fire....

Sir Wendel: The stocking was hung on the North Pole with care....

Kingspan: And this is the result of the male enhancement pills I'll be putting into good boys' stockings this year!

LOL! Happy holidays, everybody!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: