Saturday, December 2, 2017

You Completed the Caption

KDPierre: Woman: "Honey, when you said I didn't look to be 100 pounds 'dripping wet', I just had to check, and you were right. I'm just 97!"
Man (thinking): 'I think those missing pounds are between her ears.'

Rosco: “It doesn’t matter if I left the door open. In this house, peeping Toms get spanked. After you’ve been put in your place, maybe I’ll give you a close up.”

Ronnie: I said I'd reach my weight goal, now can I have my good girl spanking please.

Sir Wendel: Come to the bedroom my dear sweet wife and I will dry your fanny with the back of my hand.

Anon 1: Man: So, what's the verdict? Do you get a good girl spanking for losing weight, or a naughty girl paddling for gaining weight?

Man: Honey, I think this would be the perfect time to settle that bet we made about whether a spanking hurts worse when applied to a wet bottom.

Woman: Oh, darn, I still haven't reached my weight goal, so I guess you'll just have to spank me again.

Man: That's an awfully white bottom you're sporting there. I do believe it could use a bit of color.

Katie: Caught you! Remove your towel and come to me, Young Lady! You are only supposed to be weighing yourself once a week. And why in the world are you standing on your toes? There is no difference! Let's go. I'll give you something else to think about!

Anon 2: He told me the next time I was not ready for our date he would spank me. With only a towel covering a bare bottom spanking is insured.

Hermione: "Oh, no, he's going to see that the strap marks on my bottom have faded, and brighten them up!"

What a fun picture! Thank you, Sir Wendel. You are all invited to stay for brunch; it will be served shortly.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: