Saturday, April 8, 2017

You Completed the Caption


Simon: The Swingers Party wasn't exactly as she had imagined it but it was certainly a lot fun.

kdpierre: Commercial voice-over: "Brenda was so thrilled with her new bikini that she decided to take her dog, Rags, for a swing and a swim, but Rags wasn't happy about being swung high over a pond.

Tide. It gets the stains out."

Leigh: "Enjoy yourself now because when you get down, I gonna spank those spots right off your panties" she heard as she swang through the air.

ricky: Doggone!
(Well, you started it!)

Sir Wendel: Lady: Weeee. This is fun.
Dog: I don’t see a cat in here.
Tire: Help me…Help me…

Ronnie: Don't worry Suzy, he won't catch me up here.

 Hermione: Ha ha, you can't spank me now! Wait! What are you doing with those rope cutters?
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: