Saturday, October 1, 2016

You Completed the Caption

kdpierre: "I know when we got married you said you didn't have a 'pot to piss in', but I didn't think that meant you didn't have a bathtub either!"

This vintage photo depicts the age-old question plaguing Femdom couples for decades: 'Is it better to make him tongue your butt BEFORE or AFTER a bath?'

Girl:(teasingly) "So, you gonna spank it, or what?"
Me: "Spank it? I can barely find it!"

"As one can see in this old photo, the sad condition of white women not having any ass, goes back decades..." 

Ronnie: It's not going to spank itself.

Go on - I dare you.

Michael M: Rub-a-dub-dub
Nice butt in a tub.

Anon: I didn't mean to crash your car, Sir, Honest. You really don't mean to paddle me for it do you?...

Sir Wendel: Why don’t you take a picture? It will last longer.

Hermione: Which cheek do you want to start with?


Thank you for those excellent captions. For more captivating fun, please stay for brunch. It's coming up next!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: