Saturday, February 20, 2016

You Completed the Caption

An awkward pose, to be sure. But there must be a reason.

Baxter: Now I wonder why Ms Jones told me to prop myself in the chair like this, one foot without a sock? Of course she was arranging her canes in her office when she told me this instruction. Hmmm, well I will wait to see what happens.

Sir Wendel: Bob could not at his desk for the rest of the day after Miss Jones paddled his bottom for poor work performance.

Kingspan: Your online horoscope: Today, a mysterious stranger will sneak up behind you with a camera and a paddle.

Ronnie: This is different as I usually have to stand in the corner before my spanking.

Liza: After being busted for reading "Hermione's Heart" at work, Ted was told by his boss to get into position for his punishment.

Enzo: No caption, but I am noticing a troubling theme here across the spanking Blogosphere; men spanked at work.
Hmm, I am feeling compelled to remedy this and set the universe back in proper order with a tales of females spanked at work.

Abby Williams: Joe misunderstood IT's instruction to "Try turning it off and on again." He hoped his kittenish "spank-me" pose would turn his computer on so much that Windows would stop freezing, but he doubted it.

Hermione: Roger found working in this position awkward, but he couldn't sit down after the spanking his wife gave him when he arrived home for lunch without the loaf of bread she had asked him to pick up.

That's all for this week, but you're all invited to stay for brunch, coming up next.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: