Saturday, September 5, 2015

You Completed the Caption

You were all brilliant at captioning this very unusual pose.

Baxter: God I hate it when I pee myself and there is no paper, but thankfully the hand dryer is here. Gee, this position is very similar to when I get caned. Hmm, good practice?

Lisa Lynn: My husband has a much better way of heating the seat. Care for him to talk to you husband?

Welcome, Lisa!

Michael M: " Guess I'll have to wash my hands again now."

Six of the best: "I'm trying to cool my off my bare bottom. after 'six of the best', gave me 'six of the best, with a cane".

Red: I hope this works. If my bottom is already heated, then the heat created from the spanking I am about to get will maybe not feel so hot! my bottom will redden so much faster, that maybe he will lessen my spanking!

Leigh: Another way of heating the bottom.

ricky: Well, this is the last time I sit on a block of ice to cool off. Numb's the word, shall I say, has certain disadvantages.

Kingspan: Some people will do anything to avoid getting spanked on a wet bottom.

Mitch: Gee, the tag said wash and wear. What did I do wrong?

Ronnie: If I heat my bottom first, maybe I wont feel the heat so much from the spanking I'm going to get.

Vfrat25000: Megan our nurse is demonstrating the newest invention for treatment of chronic hemorrhoids. The Wall Mounted Hemorrhoid Blaster 6000

Chuck should we tell her she’s in the men’s room?
No she just sat in Old Charlie’s Mega Margarita…That’s embarrassing enough.

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the latest in Security Technology. This device will revolutionize airport security. The Multi Directional Plutonium Powered Ass Scanner 200. This device has a 99.9 % effective rate of identification of potential terrorist ass cheeks! Please drop your pants, turn and face away from the wall, bend over, touch your toes and slowly back up until the machine confirms your ASSDENTITY. Good…Next please!

Fred is that your wife?
Yes, now be quiet this you tube video is going viral!

Debbie wondered if the additional 350 dollars for heated seats in her car was worth it so she devised a plan to see if she really enjoyed having her backside electrically heated.

Hermione: Now where is that contact lens?

That started the weekend off in fine style! For more entertainment on the last long weekend of the summer, I hope you will drop in for brunch, coming up next.

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Katie said...

I enjoyed reading all of these, Hermione. :)

When I looked at this the other day, I couldn't come up with a thing.
It just floored me! LOL! Many hugs,

<3 Katie