Monday, September 14, 2015

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 13

Do you have any acquaintances who might be spankos? Here's what you said:

Leigh: Two people - both relatives and no I would never bring up the subject.

Anon 1: One rather distant relative, close in age to me, who I suspected and who confirmed she was a spanko for a long period of time. Not by directly asking so much, as by connecting her leading playful comments to what she wanted. Of course, she ended up otk several times. Both of us enjoyed it!

Simon: Whilst I don't wander round with a placard saying I love spanking I don't go out of my way to hide it either. Many of my friends and co-workers are aware that I have an interest in giving and receiving spankings but only once has it led anywhere. A lady I worked with did once ask me to spank her and I of course obliged. It wasn't a very satisfactory experience, she was very nervous and I was unsure of how to proceed. She ended up over my knee with her skirt up and I gave her a few slaps but it was clear that she didn't want to go any further so I stopped. She never mentioned it again but we did remain friends and continued to work together quite happily.

Roz: There are a couple of work colleagues who I wonder about, and the topic has been raised in jest. I wouldn't bring the subject up.

Ronnie: I did wonder about one work colleague (left now) but didn't bring the subject up.

Anon 2: I used to have a friend at work, Jane, a curvy blonde; she usually wore tight skirts, except on Monday mornings. when she wore a full skirt and seemed to sit down rather gingerly. Once she sat, and then jumped up again. I asked her if she had a sitting problem. She blushed red, 'If you were married to Bill, you would too'. We went to the Ladies, where she upped her skirt to show her plump bottom adorned with red stripes on the lower part on which she sat. I laughed, and showed her mine, tomato red from my last night's paddling. From then on we usually had a Monday morning comparison, but it never went further than that.

Baxter: A couple of instances in which the conversation suggested it. One was with a couple we had over for dinner and the guy did something, his wife looked at him and he said 'oh will I be disciplined later'? Another instance with our next door neighbors talking over the fence and the guy said something and his wife said 'wait till later when we talk about that' and he said, 'oh great'. Another instance I was talking to a couple of co-workers and they were talking about kinks, and the woman said to the other guy 'are you into spanking' and the guy said no,but he pointed to me and said I might be. That definitely went nowhere and I did not say a thing. Yeah, I think more people than you would imagine are in to it.

Nina: Hi Hermione, there might be a few, but I'd never ever bring the topic up. I am pretty sure my grandparents were into spanking, but it took me almost twenty years to understand that from a few items that I had seen in their wardrobe.

Dan: Over a post-work happy hour, several of us got to talking about Fifty Shades of Grey and whether any of us had seen the movie yet. One of the women said she had not seen it, had read the book, but in that genre much preferred Anne Rice's "Beauty" series. You have to have a fairly hardcore interest in spanking and BDSM to put those books at the top of your reading list. But, from the blank expressions from others at the table, I may have been the only one who really understood the reference.

Anon 3: One friend confided that another acquaintance and her boyfriend were "into that spanky stuff". My friend indicated that she would never let any man spank her. I did not react much, just saying, "Hmm..." Later, I realized that I just about gave myself away by NOT being shocked!

I've had my suspicions about coworkers, but never asked anyone or said anything.

Hermione: At meetings in the office where I used to work, the men often made jokes about bondage and spanking. It was all light-hearted, so I never knew whether they spoke from experience or not. There was also one woman who managed to find a way to get the word "spank" into every conversation. I had my suspicions about her. I also have a close family member who I strongly suspect, and who probably has some idea about me, but I would never bring up the subject.

Thank you all for participating this weekend, especially our new anonymous visitors!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: