Saturday, August 15, 2015

You Completed the Caption

This photo got a rousing response from my readers!

arched one: Spank me harder I love being spanked.

Simon: The girl on the right of the picture " Yes but why does your tattoo say sapnk here?".

Baxter: Don't you just love the bullseye targets I had tattooed on each cheek so you know where to spank?

My boyfriend spanked me hard last night and I have a little bruise. Take me over your knee and make the bruise bigger.

I special ordered that buttplug with the message on the top - spank me.

Linda: Come on... its my birthday. Spank me!

Leigh: See the handprint I had tattooed on my butt, want to see?

Katie: "I know that you told us that your husband spanks you, but SHEESH!!!! This is TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI!"

Minelle: 'Oh my gosh your butt is red!' Ouch!

Ronnie: See what he gave me, six strokes of the cane.

Red: Quote the puzzled friend: I am awestruck how you can be so happy and cheerful, when your husband caned you to make so many stripes on your bottom to match your dress. I do admit that you are the happiest couple we know, so maybe we should try spanking in our relationship. But does it HURT? and may I touch?
Quote the hidden friend: just a few more spanks and your entire bottom will be red again!

Jim M: It’s Thursday, our “girls spank night out”. Our husbands think we just get together to gossip, and we do gossip. But gossiping is naughty. So the more we tell our gossipy stories, the more we spank each other. Amanda is walloping me good right now, and Sally (with the red cup) can hardly wait her turn. We will all have bright red bottoms by the time we head home.

Enzo: "OK! OK! I believe you now; you win truth or dare! I can still see the bartender's hand-print.
Now put it away, that thong isn't hiding anything at all."

Nina: Now that you have spanked me, it is my turn to spank you. Pants down. I don't accept any 'but you told me to spank you'. Pants down!

Six of the best: "Six of the Best promised me six of the best. As you can see my dear he delivered".

Blondie: "See this butt, this is what fun looks like."

Sir Wendel: I’ve been a very naughty girl. Who wants to spank me?

Vfrat25000: Whoa there!!!…Back that thing out of here! After your stories about last night I want that rear end of yours AT least 6 feet from me.

Does that look like a yeast infection to you?

What do you think? Do I have a future as a spanking model? Yes? No?

Lady put that dress down! There is something staring back at me and I can’t tell if it’s animal, vegetable or mineral!

Hey Boss…I quit…Any problems with that and you can KISS THIS!

ricky: You can look, but don't touch!
But I wasn't going to. Honest!

King Span: "No, seriously -- this is how they're giving high fives these days!"

Hermione: Does this top make my bum look spankable?

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: