Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday FAIL

It's only July, but the back to school sales have begun at Walmart. Let's see what we can find there.



 Employees can wear any colour they like, as long as it's Walblue.





 Obviously, employees don't need to take a written communications test to be hired.

Wait. They sell guns at Walmart? 





 Give me a dozen pairs of those socks!





Yep. Looks like a first class product to me.



You may have been wondering what these photos have to do with spanking. Nothing actually, but here's someone who really deserves one. A man was seen running through Walmart naked, pouring milk over himself and shouting that he was on fire. The original video has been deleted from YouTube, but a news report provided its viewers with this censored version:



This man and the accomplice who filmed it both deserve a good spanking, doncha think?
From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

an English Rose said...

HI Hermione, blimey, I think I will stick to Tesco!
love Jan,xx

Roz said...

Guns at Walmart? That is definitely a scary thought! OMG at the video, that does deserve a spanking. Great fails Hermoine, thank you for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs
Roz

Minielle Labraun said...

They sell everything at Walmart!
That crazy man needs to be spanked on his milk soaked behind!

Baxter said...

I do not shop at Walmart at all. I find the clientele at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's much nicer and no one is wearing strange stuff or not wearing anything at all. And you cannot buy guns at either place, but sometimes at whole foods, there are wooden bath brushes that could be used to spank the living daylights out of naughty people

Baxter

Hermione said...

Jan - I would too, if I could.

Roz - Only in America!

Minelle - I guess they do.

Baxter - I've only been to Whole Foods once, but it was very nice. Our local Loblaws Superstore has a large health and beauty section with those bath brushes. Plus a kitchenware section - need I say more?

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

What can I say - I know I like the socks.

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, great fails. I think the huge variety in colours is the best :)

hugs

Nina

ronnie said...

Great fails Hermione. Thanks for the laugh.

I do like those socks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Erica said...

I want those socks! Forgive the wordplay, but the cracked photo cracked me up.

smuccatelli said...

Wal-Mart does indeed sell guns (in their sporting goods section), though quite a limited selection. As to your comment to Roz above, you're right: Only in America!
And thank God for that (BTW, I'm an American)!

WendelJones said...

If you spanked the daylights out of a Walmartian would they even notice? They do not notice the bizarre things they do to begin with so I doubt they would notice a sore bottom.

Thanks for the laughs Hermione!!!

And I am proud to be an American despite the whacky-ass people that live and shop here.

Cat said...

Thanks to the fun pics Hermione. Yes, I have bought several guns in Wal-Mart as well as ammunition. I'm so disappointed...have never seen any nudes running through our local Wal-Marts (have 2 to choose from) but have to agree that the nude and his photographer both deserve a hard paddling. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat