Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A meme for June

I always enjoy finding a new meme, and Ronnie kindly obliged by posting this one.

What can you see out of your window?
A bird feeder hanging from our red maple tree. The smaller birds can feast, but when the big grackles landing on the perch, it drops down and shuts the feeder with a clang. There is a grey squirrel underneath, eating the dropped seed.

Choose five words to describe yesterday.
Cold, wet, relaxing, shopping, reading.

The most memorable death in your lifetime (other than family)?
John F. Kennedy, Stan Rogers and Princess Diana.

Tell us something that would surprise people about you.
Vanilla people would be surprised to learn that I have a spanking blog.

What was the last conversation you had with someone
Ron and I were discussing our plans and menu for the weekend (see below).

Tell us about a kindness from someone.
I used to take university correspondence courses, and the final exams were administered locally. The invigilator always brought tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies, and half-way through the exam, she let us stop for a ten minute refreshment break. It gave everyone a chance to relax and I think it lowered the stress levels for the people not used to writing exams.

What was the last song you heard?
"The Last Clydesdales" sung by Garnet Rogers.

What is the most expensive item you have bought in the past month?
An order of books from Hampstead House.

What three things would you take to a desert island?
My iPad with solar-powered recharger, Girl Guide handbook and a tarp.

What are your plans for the weekend.
Relatives are coming to visit, so grocery shopping, cleaning and hiding the breakables. Then two days of cooking meals, and baby and toddler wrangling.


Please feel free to copy this meme and share your answers with us.
From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

abby said...

Sounds like a busy weekend...maybe you should try to squeeze in some time for a stress relief spanking....Love these...
hugs abby

Roz said...

This is a great meme and I enjoyed reading your answers Hermoine, thank you for sharing. Wishing you the best with your weekend visitors and hope you have a wonderful weekend together.

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

I really do love reading everyone's answers to memes. I had to look up Stan Rogers. Thanks for the mention and for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Aimless Rambling said...

I love meme's too. Thanks for this one, thanks to Ronnie too. I'll be borrowing this since I can't seem to come up with a blog to save my soul. I'm going to have to look up Stan Rogers too.

Have fun this weekend with your visitors.

Katie said...

I enjoyed reading your meme, Hermione! :) Your yesterday sounded lovely, minus the cold and wet part! Sounds like you got a little relaxing in before your visitors come. Enjoy the weekend. Always fun to have little ones around. Many hugs,

<3 Katie

julie said...

Love these, going to do this too :)

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, I enjoyed your meme. I hope your weekend will be awesome, it sounds like it. Once all preparations are done, the fun can begin. Wishing you a great time with the little ones.

hugs

Nina

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, in answer to the question ? What three things would you take to a desert island. You left out your ever loving husband. I think you deserve a GOOD KNICKERS DOWN SPANKING FROM HIM on your luscious BARE BOTTOM.

Minielle Labraun said...

This is a good Meme. Oops to forgetting your husband! However you probably just assumed he was part of you!
Love little ones time! Enjoy the weekend! Don't clean too hard!

Hermione said...

Thanks everyone, for the lovely comments. Of course Ron would be shipwrecked alongside me on the desert island :)

Hugs,
Hermione