Saturday, May 9, 2015

You Completed the Caption

You came up with some off the wall ideas about this picture:


Leigh: Have no idea, but it looks to me like he/she is peeing.

Baxter: My boss is on the other side of this window. Maybe he/she will get the message now that I am naughty and will call me in for the spanking he/she has threatened to give me. I have tried everything and this is my last try. Hope hope hope.

Nina: It's for an art project, so this one has to pose for a portrait for another two hours before going home.

Jim M: I wanted to be a girl and she wanted to be a boy. So the surgeon put in side by side operating rooms and switched us from the waist down. The surgery was a success, but I must say I am not totally thrilled with the results. At least business is booming. The weirdos can’t get enough of me.

Simon: The plan was working perfectly. Everybody was looking at Steve and no one had noticed the rest of the gang breaking into the bank across the road.

Anon: Yuk!! What is it?!

Ronnie: Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

Sir Wendel: I can't believe Walmart kicked me out of their store.

A. Lurker: "I chop down trees,
I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa."

(Monty Python - Lumberjack Song) 

Hermione: I dreamed I was walking in downtown Toronto and I forgot to put on a skirt but no one noticed.

For more fun and friendship, stick around for brunch. It will be served shortly, and there's always room for one more.

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might already know but this guy is sort of famous. It's "Elegant" Elliot Offen who became notorious on the Howard Stern Show in the 90's.

Hermione said...

No, I had no idea who he was. Thanks for the info.