Saturday, March 21, 2015

You Completed the Caption


sub hub: Put the bucket down! Now!

six of the best: "My dear wife, you will be doing a beautiful barn dance before the day is over, when I will spank your bare bottom in a few moments," said the farmer.

Rollin: I don't think anything in that bucket is going cool me off, Clyde, so you best get over here and help the lady out of her dress. Then you can bring on the heat.

Baxter:
woman: you have been spending way too much time in the barn. get over here and I am going to give you a spanking.
man: well, my job is in the barn dear.
woman: and for that smart comment, I will double your spanking. how dare you ignore me and this fantastic body?

Leigh: Put down the bucket now. I have other chores for you right now.

Ronnie: I've been waiting for you big boy. Are you ready for some action?

ricky: Chores all done, Hon?

Sir Wendel: Enough work. Time for sex.

Hermione: You're just in time for a little roll in the hay.


Stick around and enjoy some down home hospitality at brunch, coming up next.

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Vfrat25000 said...

At least consistent. Consistently late.

Jimmy Joe, have you ever seen the movie McClintock?
No Maam.
Well grab a bale of hay, sit down and prepare to be educated my naive little cattle baron!

Take me Jonathan, ravage me from head to toe, spank me until I plead for mercy and then spank me some more! I’m yours to tame!
Thank you Miss Foster but my hay fever is killing me today so I think I’ll just go for a swim in the farm pond. Have a good afternoon!

Hey Jonathon, I thought I might mention that I’m not wearing any underwear!
That’s very interesting but you might let that snake crawling up beside you know so he’s not surprised either!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! screaming as she runs from the barn!
There was no snake. I just wanted to pay her back for dumping my brother for one of the Dodson Twins (Giggle)

Jimmy…Do you have a woodshed on this farm?
Yes we do Miss Franks. Why do you ask?