Saturday, February 7, 2015

You Completed the Caption

This photo clearly appealed to many of my readers, according to your captions:


DtBHC: Come here Miss Candy Pants, I too have an all day sucker you would like to wrap your lips around.

Come here my girl and let me put some colour in those cheeks.

Six of the best: "I know I deserve a licking, but does it have to be that pliable stinging CANE on my bare bottom?" says the naughty woman.

ricky: Do you want a lick?

Leigh: I think she knows just what she's doing and waiting for her just rewards.

Nina: I've been so naughty, I've been eating too many sweets. Do you want me to bend over now, please?

Sir Wendel: Want some candy, little boy?

Arched one: She watches as he selects a switch. "You said I could finish my sucker first, right?"

Dr.Ken: "What do you mean, you're going to give ME a licking?"

Hermione: Eating the paddle is one way to avoid a spanking.


For more spanking good times, stick around for brunch, being served in the woodshed shortly.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: