Wednesday, August 6, 2014

So Many Questions


Last week Bonnie posted the 92 questions meme that she found on Alex's blog. I liked it, but pared it down a bit, eliminating questions that I didn't understand or couldn't relate to.  I ended up with 70, and that's still quite a lot!

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Not likely. It was my satellite TV provider
2. Opinions on sex before marriage? It's a must
3. Best room for a fireplace? A cold one
4. Is trust a big issue for you? It's very important in a relationship
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? I hang out with my husband every day
6. What are you excited about? Our new iPad case - it's genuine leather and it was free!
7. What happened last night? Ate dinner, watched Coronation Street
8. Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet
9. Which are better - black or green olives? I prefer Kalamata
10. What is the last beverage you had? Water

11. Ever won a contest? Yes, for a temperance poster at the yearly school fair when I was 10
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? They went to Goodwill long ago
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Cook us a delicious meal then watch Saving Mr Banks
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Groceries
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? Yes, my husband and I are going out to buy groceries
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Change into what?
17. Can you swim well? Yes
18. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Even better, I can hold my nose without holding my breath
19. Have you had sex today? Not yet
20. Regularly burn incense? Occasionally

21. Are you in a good mood? So-so
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Not unless they were the inflatable kind
23. Ever take dance lessons? Ballet, jazz and modern dance
24. What do you want right this second? Play Candy Crush
25. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Not any more
26. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot
27. Tea or coffee? Coffee with breakfast, tea after lunch and in the afternoon
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Our dogs
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes, Canadian folk singer Stan Rogers
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Usually

31. Favorite type of cookie? Mr Maple
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Of course
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? No, I have the occasional sugar-free Pepsi
34. Listening to? Coast - an internet radio station in New Zealand
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Every day when I do logic puzzles
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? My husband is in the bedroom, still asleep
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh, yes indeed
38. Who did you last call? A female relative
39. Do you study better with or without music? With classical music
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because I love him

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Can't remember
42. Who would you like to see in concert? Joan Baez
43. What was the last concert you saw? A live recreation of the Ed Sullivan Show
44. Do you tan in the nude? No. Tanning of any kind is dangerous
45. Are you patient? Will these questions never end?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? No, it's hard to talk while wearing a mouthguard
47. Who was the last person to call you? A representative from the Microsoft Security Department, who told me he had detected a virus on my computer, and would walk me through the steps to remove it.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Not if there's anyone within earshot
49. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?  Yes, in high school. I don't want to talk about it.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes, and I was a pretty good shot

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? University graduation
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some are, some aren't
53. Is Christmas stressful? Yes, but not as bad as it once was
54. Ever eat a pierogi? My grandmother made them regularly, but I didn't care for them much
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Blueberry
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Cowboy
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
58. Ever been in love? Sure, and I still am
59. Take a vitamin daily? Several
60. Wear slippers? Regularly

61. Wear a bath robe? It's a necessity when I take the dogs out at night
62. What do you wear to bed? Panties and tank top
63. First concert? My public school Christmas concert
64. Walmart, Target or Kmart? Walmart - there's so much to see there!
65. Nike or Adidas? I've worn both in the past
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheddar-flavoured popcorn chips
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Roasted almonds
68. Ever won a spelling bee? Only the informal ones in the classroom
69. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? It's possible
70. What is your favorite book? I have read so many I couldn't choose a favourite one
   

From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Roz said...

Great fun answers Hermoine. Enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing. Love the choice of radio station of course :)

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Hermione,

A lot of questions to answer. Well done you. Enjoyed reading your answers.

I love Kalamata olives but my favourites are the small Spanish Couchillo ones, love them in salads.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Aimless Rambling said...

I saw it and saved it too, but thought there were too many questions. I may borrow it too and pare it down some more.

Loved reading the answers.

Minielle Labraun said...

Love your answers! I think I'll use this too, but way pared down!

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, as to question #23. Did you take dance classes. My answer would have been I did. I sure loved Latin dance numbers. And in my travels around the world, I did a mean Tango, in Argentina. A paso doble, in Spain. A rumba, and samba, in Brazil, A cha cha, and merengue in Puerto Rico, A Mexican Hat dance, of course, in Mexico. A belly dance in Casablanca in Morocco. A waltz in Vienna, Austria, An Irish jig, in Ireland. A hora, in Israel, and Zorba the Grecian dance in Greece.

Terpsichore said...

so fun...thanks for sharing...you did great...I am sure it took a bit of time to answer :-)

abby said...

Great answers.....i saw 'Saving Mr. Banks"...enjoyed it. I am going to use these while i am away next week, but it will be in a few posts...
hugs abby

Cat said...

Lots of fun answers Hermione! I got a call from Microsoft Security Department also...he spoke with a heavy Indian accent and said his name was James. I laughed at him...called bs...said a bit more and hung up on him.

I've heard good things about Saving Mr. Banks...hope to see it soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

Hermione said...

Roz - I thought you might :)


Ronnie - I have never seen those olives here. They sound yummy.

Leigh - Sure, be my guest.

Minelle - Let's see who leaves the smallest number of questions when they post!

Six - Yes, I took classes in all three dance styles at a University summer course. You sound much more talented than I.

Terps - It did. Whenever I got stuck, I ditched the question.

Abby - It was a lovely movie. Several posts over a few days is good when you know you will be away and can schedule in advance.

Cat - I had another of those calls last night, from a woman speaking some foreign language until I told her I only spoke English. Then I told her I didn't have Windows and she had the wrong number.

Hugs,
Hermione




Jon said...

OMG A Stan Rogers fan. I remember when I learned that his plane caught fire - perhaps in Indiana. What a voice. Fogerty's Cove. Northwest Passage. You've made me happy with memories and sad with memories. My heart's off to you, amiga.

Hermione said...

Jon - How wonderful to meet another fan! Garnet is trying to carry on the tradition, but he just isn't the song writer Stan was.

We have all of Stan's records / CDs, and I have his and Garnet's autographs on the Fogarty's Cove album.

Hugs,
Hermione