Saturday, July 5, 2014

You Completed the Caption

This was the caption on Cheezburger.com that made me chuckle. But yours made me LOL!


Arched one: I can hear the spanker now. "You can't stay up there forever, and when you come down you are still going to get a spanking."

Nina: Forgets why she is in a tree, forgets to dress, can sleep everywhere...she's pregnant.

Katie: In desperation, Francesca prepared for her next spanking, which she hoped would make her feel "above all things"!

Sunny Girl: Now, that's what I call 'spent'.

Ronnie: It must have been a good party.

Meredith: Gives new meaning to corner time!

Jean Marie: Please don't make me find & cut another hickory switch, sir; our last session wore me out!

This National Geographic Special will focus on the habits & sex life of a sub-species of the American homo sapiens called "spankos." Notice how the female sleeps-in late into the day because she was up late receiving corporal punishment that they refer to as "fun." Similar to many baboon species, the female buttocks of spankos turn bright red at certain times throughout the year. When she is awake, you can hear her mating call echo through the forest, "Honey, I've been a bad girl again..."

Rollin: Ohhh, Treebeard, are all the Ents as good as you?

Kevlar bottom: Just hanging around!
 
A. Lurker:
Could have been the whiskey. Might have been the gin. Could have been the 3 or 4 6 packs. I don't know . . .

She may have been a cat in a former life!

Is art imitating life, or life imitating Art?


One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things doesn't belong.
Thanks for the great pictures, A. Lurker!


Ricky: The inspiration for Joyce Kilmer's, "Trees", perhaps?
A beautiful poem,
as is the yon Sleeping Beauty.

P.S. Is it just me, or does anyone else see an evil grin in the tree trunk?
I know, I know, I should get out more (sigh) .

Bonnie: "When the fruit is ripe, it's time for harvest."

Sir Wendel: Does this tree make my butt look fat?

Ami: "I will deal with the splinters later."


Baxter: I am just resting from the spanking and sex for a few minutes by hanging like a sloth. Yes, I know I need to be spanked more and I want more spanking and orgasmic sex, but I just need to catch my breath.

Vfrat25000: Scoutmaster, why is there a naked woman asleep on that tree branch?
OH MY!!!! JACKPOT!!!! Boys, see that cabin WAY on the other side of that mountain. You guys hike to that and I will meet you there later.
Scoutmaster, are you going to rescue her?
Yes, something like that!

Angelina Jolie starring in Kindergarten Cop 2

Oh my stars, what is in that tree?
That is my wife, Candy. She loves being out in nature. Wait. Hold on a second - that is Barbara, her sister. My wife Candy is asleep in that tall oak over there. All naked women hanging on a limb in a tree look alike to me.

How is the camping going, Frank? Did your new wife Jayne get used to sleeping in the woods?
Yes, she is loving every minute of it. I don’t see her at the moment. She must have got up really early and went for a nice sunrise walk.

Following the extended filibuster, Senator Nancy Frankenbottom took a long overdue nap in the fresh air outside the US Capitol Building.

Simon: Altogether now:
"If you go down to the woods today,
You're sure of a big surprise!
If you go down to the woods today.
Make sure that you open your eyes." 


Mandy: Jason thought it was a urban legend that there was a naked woman on the trees. Now he realized she must waiting to get spanked.

Kaki: Look! It must have been raining naked ladies last night.


Well, that was fun! And more fun is in store for you at brunch, coming up in a few hours. You won't want to miss this one!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: