Saturday, June 14, 2014

You Completed the Caption

This photo from the Fifties inspired you with these captions:


Rollin: "Anybody ever tell you you look like Marilyn Monroe? Say, could you untie my hands from this post?"

Nina: I love when you wear my clothes!

DelFonte: That's one helluva belt you're wearing!

Leigh: I'm doing my best to keep my hands off you. I don't know how much longer i can stand it.

Ricky: He: I love you, kid!
She: Do you really love me, or just want me? It really doesn't matter, because I want you!

Mandy: Hmm, should I leave him here for one hour or two? I think two would work, that shop is awfully far away.

Welcome, Mandy!

Arched one: He: We will go to your home, you will strip to your panties, then lay across my lap for a good long spanking.
She: that sounds wonderful but it will be you stripping to your panties then laying across my lap for a good long spanking.

Sir Wendel: Hang on a sec. I’ve got something stuck in my teeth.

Vfrat25000: Hey Tammy, what color panties are you wearing?
How dare you, you pervert!
OK, OK, you’re right I shouldn’t have asked that! Are they bikini, thong or granny panties? Now is that better?

If you are willing to cooperate, I think I can get you a starring role with a movie production company called Punished Brats
Really… Super cool… What kind of part will I get?

My name is Captain Kirk. I command a really big space ship! Have you ever been teleported?

Hey Bobbie Sue, I just bought an Edsel. Now tell me you’re not impressed!

Betty Jean takes the walk of shame after a long night of partying with the entire Purdue Marching Band and Color Guard.

June Cleaver quickly realized her off-screen love interest in Eddie Haskell was a big mistake.

Hermione: Let's go parking tonight up on Spanking Point. You know you want to.


Well, that was fun! For even more fun, stay tuned for our weekly brunch, coming up next.

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

ronnie said...

How did I miss it this week:)

I told you if you tried that move again I'd tie you up.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

ricky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.