Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday WIN

"The book that shall not be named" hasn't gone away yet. In fact, it's very much alive over at Cows, a family-owned ice cream business in Prince Edward Island. Their website sells a variety of cow-themed t-shirts, mugs, calendars and other novelties, and this one is a big seller.





Take a look at the closeup of the picture on the front and groan with me.




Pretty cute, huh? Thank you to regular reader A. Lurker for sending me the pictures.

From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

bob said...

Bobbie would love to have the first shirt but then again she might surprise me and get both LOL

Bob

abby said...

LOL I love it...there was an ice cream place called Cows in Maine, where I grew up....Sunday afternoon car trips often ended up there..YUMMY.
hugs abby

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, love it! I'm beginning to wonder if it will EVER go away!

Hugs,
Roz

Aimless Rambling said...

UGHH. Love the color though

Anonymous said...

Very cute,

Anonymous said...

definitely cute... but would a woman want to be identified as a spanking or spanked COW...
smiles
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Groan I did. Personally I don't like it. Seems I'm the only one:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Kenzie said...

Lol, so funny. Fifty Shades seems to be everywhere.

Terpsichore said...

too funny

Hermione said...

Bob - I hope you'll consider ordering one for her.

Abby - It might be the same company. They're all over the East Coast.

Roz - I suspect no time soon.

Sunny - I do too, although it comes in several colours.

Joey - Thanks.

Red - Very good point. I wouldn't!

Ronnie - Groan is right, if you go to their website. They have a whole range of corny slogans based on popular topics.

Kenzie - Yes, unfortunately it's still around.

Terps - It is that.

Hugs,
Hermione