Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another Corrie Spanking (sort of)

Lately there hasn't been much spanking or even any spanko innuendos on the popular British soap, Coronation Street. But that doesn't mean it isn't on the actors' minds. Bill Roache, who has played the role of Ken Barlow on the show since its inaugural episode, recently appeared in a television interview. Can you believe it? He told TV host Jeanette Thomas, "I'd love to smack your bottom."



Naughty Ken! He has always been a womanizer. Married four times, with 28 affairs to his credit, this is the first time his penchant for spanking has been revealed to the public.

From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermione,

How come you spotted this from a NZ morning TV show and I didn't know about it? LoL I did see Bill Roache on one of our other morning shows though.

Hmm, is life imitating art here?

Hugs,
Roz

ronnie said...

Never thought of him as a spanko.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Aimless Rambling said...

Have not seen that program. Can't even watch the clip because I keep getting this message "shockwave flash" cannot load and I have no idea what that is.

Cat said...

Love the way he just casually tossed it in there as if it was no big deal. LOL

Hey Sunny...You might try this link to watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31zk65mE_s. Think you need to get your computer checked...sounds as if you have several things that need to be updated.

Blessings,
Cat

Hermione said...

Roz - I spotted it on a few other blogs. LOL - I don't get NZ tv here, even with satellite.

Ronnie - Nor did I. There are several younger cast members who are into it.

Sunny - Sorry your flash player isn't working. Cat's solutions may help.

Cat - Me too. I had to listen to it a second time to make sure I heard correctly.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I just read Corrie and had to come and check this post out lol

I used to watch Corrie and Eastenders religiously until I left England, I really miss it.

A womaniser is a good discription of ken and I can imagine him being a little kinky lol

Hermione said...

Missy - It's always great to meet another Corrie fan. Too bad you can no longer watch it on TV. I used to like Eastenders too, but haven't seen it for a few years.

Hugs,
Hermione