Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Shopping

What to buy for that special top in your life this year? For the spanker who has everything, I found some novel ideas at Hammacher Schlemmer, a store that offers a multitude of unique gifts for everyone.


The Upper Body Aerobic Exerciser
This is the handheld exerciser that provides an aerobic workout for the upper body. Great for getting into shape before a long, arduous spanking session.



Heat Storing Leather Gloves
Using technology originally developed for NASA astronauts, these lightweight gloves actually store heat in their microcapsule-insulated lining and release it back to you when you need it most. Stimulates the area it strikes and imparts an extra burst of heat upon impact.



The Hand Reflexology Massager
 This is the device that applies gentle, soothing massage to both the top and bottom of the hand after administering a well-deserved spanking to a naughty bottom.



The Always Cool Pillow
A considerate Top will want to offer one of these to the object of his attention after putting the implements aside. A kind and thoughtful gesture that will be well-rewarded.


Order now to ensure delivery before your next spanking.
From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Fondles said...

LOL considering i like spooning into his crotch after my bum is made nice and warm... I doubt he'd like me to replace my post-spank soothing-spot with that pillow.

Roz said...

These are great Hermoine, II love the pillow, but I don't think my man would like it either! Lol

Hugs
Roz

abby said...

LOL...I want the pillow, but think He would go for the glove!
hugs abby

Hermione said...

Fondles - Oh well, it was worth a try.

Roz - Men don't seem to realize the value of a good pillow.

Abby - So would Ron.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

P would definitely go for the glove and it would be my choice as well.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Bas said...

I would go for the gloves.
The massager could be nice for the maintenance of my implements, but usually those little appliances don't really do there job. Maybe a test period?

Aimless Rambling said...

Great gift ideas all. Thanks, I'll have to thank HS too, although I'm sure that's not what they had in mind.

Ami Starsong said...

I hardly dare tell you that I have a reflexology massager that you sit on! It's heated too! Laughs guaranteed to anyone who dares to try it out!

Hugs, Ami

Erica said...

Hand massager? Meh! Where's the butt massager?? :-)

Minielle Labraun said...

Fun! Even though my honey is the spanker, I would love the hand massager!

kiwigirliegirl said...

i was thinking the pillow would be better used being bent over it rather than sat on it....lol...that and the gloves....cool ideas
merry christmas

Hermione said...

Ronnie - I haven't been spanked with a gloved hand, and would like to try it.

Bas - Not sure either about the massager, but there's probably a money-back guarantee.

Sunnygirl - They aren't a kinky company, although many of their products have multiple uses.

Ami - Oh my goodness! You are a lucky (and kinky) lady!

Erica - That would be on the list of gifts for bottoms. It sounds like a nust-have to me.

Minelle - It might be something you could share.

Kiwi - Oh, I love being bent over pillows, but I didn't think of that. Good idea!

Hugs,
Hermione