Monday, December 3, 2012

From the Top Shelf - The Office Party


This is an extract from "The Office Party" from an anthology called Half Dressed, She Obeyed by Deborah Ryder, a wonderful writer of BDSM stories. A new Director, the son of the CEO, has been put in charge of one of the company's locations, and he is, as we shall soon see, something of a slave-driver. He speaks with his secretary and tells her what to expect.


His tone hardened. "I have to prove myself, and I have been set a difficult task. As I shall tell all the staff when I address them this afternoon, it will be a long hard fight to achieve success and I shall demand total commitment from everyone. What I will NOT tell them is, there will be casualties. They will either measure up or get out."

"I see, Sir. And you want me to convey to everyone the details which might not sound so good in a public address."

He nodded approvingly. "I think you are going to prove very useful to me, Veronica!"

. . .

Veronica sighed. She was tired, she had been working very hard. So had all the employees, new and old. Mr Kirk had undertaken his threatened purge, the workshy and the agitators found themselves drawing unemployment benefit, the new workers were keen to prove themselves and production had soared dramatically. In the office, the long serving typists and clerks had all been replaced...

Taking the lead from her employer, Veronica had ruthlessly insisted on efficiency and several of the new intake had not lasted long. She now had a competent team of typists and clerks to back up the factory's increased output. Competent all...except one. Mr Kirk had forbidden her to dismiss the beautiful Lorraine, and this, in view of his commitment to his work, had surprised her. Still, they could afford to carry one passenger, and no doubt Lorraine was suitably grateful.

. . .

Lorraine was feeling far from grateful. Summoned to the Director's office she stood before his desk feeling uncomfortably nervous. She had taken all afternoon to produce one letter and even she had to admit it was still not fit to sign.

"This is your first job since leaving school, Lorraine?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you like being unemployed?"

"No Sir."

"Why not?"

"I never had enough money, Sir."

"And now you have enough money. But you are not earning it, Lorraine. Your work is quite appalling!"

"I'm sorry, Sir-"

"Take off your trousers!"

She stared at him.

"I don't like having to repeat myself!"

Silently she obeyed and he surveyed the unalluring sight of her tights and panties.

"In future you will NOT wear trousers to the office, Lorraine. You will wear a skirt or a dress and underneath that you will wear stockings and a suspender belt...but no knickers. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"I will inspect you tomorrow to make sure you have obeyed me. Now put on your trousers and go!"

. . .

It was almost a week and Lorraine was becoming accustomed to the physical sensation of not wearing panties. She would have found it impossible to explain the tremors of excitement which flowed through her body whenever she thought of the man who had casually enslaved her.... Lorraine was afraid but it was a thrilling fear. She re-lived, as she had done many times before, the morning after she had received those arrogant orders.


Lorraine passes her inspection, then...


Now remove your dress!"

Lorraine stepped out of her shoes and obeyed, almost ripping a seam in her haste. She then unhooked her brassiere and tossed it aside. Apart from the flimsy suspender belt and sheer nylon stockings she was naked. A slave awaiting her master's pleasure.

She moaned in ecstasy when he caressed her slim body. Then her eyes widened with fear when he picked up a long thin cane which had been lying on his desk.

"Please, Sir, what have I done?"

"This is not a punishment, Lorraine. I will cane you because it pleases me. Bend over the desk!"

Quivering in fright, she positioned herself, and flinched as she felt the cool bamboo gently stroking her bare bottom. Then the first stripe flamed across her unprotected flesh and she cried out in shock, pain and then with a thrill beyond anything she had ever known. With satisfaction, Kirk observed her expression. He could make any woman do his bidding but it was rare to find one so unaffected by social conditioning that she would so easily abandon the facade and acknowledge her true submissive self.

The second stroke was another moment of anguish followed by a throb of delight. After that the pain and the pleasure inextricably mingled as the naked girl clung to the desk, writhing and moaning in near orgasmic rapture.

For an inexperienced slave it was a severe beating but she did not beg for mercy.

Eventually he laid down the cane. "Stand up, Lorraine!"

She stood, swaying, clinging to the desk.

"Place yourself on the couch!"
I will leave it to you to imagine what or who comes next.

From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Roz said...

Wow, loved it! Thanks Hermoine :)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Very hot story Hermione. Thank you for sharing.

Hug,
joey

Aimless Rambling said...

oooohhh. My imagination is working overtime.

Minielle Labraun said...

My, my, my! I would agree hot!

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Good choice, enjoyed that. Think I'd like to read more by Deborah Ryder.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Unknown said...

I miss the nuances, but my butt IS clenching imagining that cane! :)

Michael M said...

Great story. not likely to work out in today's office environment unless the PA also happened to be your wife.

kiwigirliegirl said...

it paints the cane in a very positive light...;) great story hermione, thanks for sharing
hugs kiwi xxx

Hermione said...

Roz - You're welcome.

Joey - The rest of the story is even hotter, but that's for another day.

Sunny - So you filled in the ending to your satisfaction?

Minelle - Scorching!

Ronnie - This is the first of her work I've read too.

Young Lady - LOL Mine too!

Michael - I agree, it wouldn't go over well today.

Kiwi - The cane can be a very erotic implement in the right hands.

Hugs,
Hermione