Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday FAIL

There may not be many more posts here on the subject of 50 Shades of Grey, as interest in creating funny pictures about it seems to have waned in the land of Cheezburger. But I do have a few images that might bring a smile to your face and a groan to your lips.


 Spanking knows no age limit, as this photo shows.



 True, I suppose, but not nearly as much fun.



 Sigh. Hunks can be so dense at times. Do you think he got the message?



The Wishbone version? That would be interesting.



Finally, here's a joke that Ron received from an old friend and passed along to me.

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, Dan's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Dan's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the three get to the camping site to find Dan sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire, sitting having a cold beer.

"Hey Dan, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, "Guess who?"

I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Well, she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey...

On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes!  She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!

From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

Irishey said...

ROTFLMAO!! Love the last joke story! Always, always keep a cuff key and mini multi-tool hidden away and handy! ;-) Lol!!!

abby said...

LOL..tell hubby thanks for sharing!
hugs abby

ronnie said...

LOL. Good joke. Do thank Ron.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Terrific joke. Also, cute and funny pix.

Hug,
joey

Bas said...

Ahhh, the enormous freedom the HoH enjoys!!!

Roz said...

LOL, love the joke! Thanks for the laugh

Hugs
Roz

SP said...

The joke is a win! hahahha

Aimless Rambling said...

I absolutely positively love that joke. That was terrific. That is not a fail, unless of course you're that wife.

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha.... I love the joke!!

I also appreciate the old man reading.. nice to know there is some diversity. ;-)

Ami Starsong said...

I need to try to remember that joke to tell all my friends! It's one of the best I've heard!

Hugs, Ami

Anonymous said...

Hermione - I laughed and laughed at the feminist version of 50 Shades of Grey......ROFL so funny.
hugs
lillie

Hermione said...

Thank you, everyone! I'm so pleased you all enjoyed another set of 50 FAILs.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Late I know.....I love that joke!

Unknown said...

Too funny!!