Sunday, August 12, 2012

You Completed the Caption


This picture inspired some real creativity! Here's what you said:

Garyntboy: If you like wearing my underwear so much you can spend some time locked in my wardrobe, you naughty boy.

Six of the best: He says. "My dear, when I find that cane which you have hidden in this clothes closet of yours, that sexy black negligee that you are wearing now will be removed by me. And that voluptous naked rear end of yours will taste painfully that wondrous spanking implement, Do you hear me my sweet but naughty wife?"

Sunnygirl:  I would just like to have her body.

Oh, you wanted a caption: " I worked too hard to get this outfit on, I don't want anyone to try and pick out something else for me to wear."

Ronnie: "Twin or not. I'm locking you in the wardrobe as I'm not having you spoil my fun. It's my turn to be spanked by Roger."

Michael: Coming out of the closet was much more difficult than Corey had ever imagined.

Minelle: I am closing this door and opening another!

Ricky: Aha! Finally caught you!
Give me back my dress! It's my favourite!

A. Lurker: The Lyin' Bytch in the Wardrobe by Reid Moore Lewis
Mother Hubbard was peeved. "I have a plan. Just stay in the closet. Then it won't be bare and the SPCA will let us keep the darn dog," she shouted.

Ms Severe was not quite ready to let her glitzy inner diva out of the closet just yet.

Being confined in tight spaces was a soft limit in this F/f relationship.

At Hogwarts, it was McGonagall's job to install the latest version of Spell-Check.

Prefectdt: Winifred did promise her gullible younger sister that she would be able to get to Narnia, once the door was closed.

Hermione: Sybil and her inner child loved playing hide and seek on rainy days.


Thanks for having fun with me today. Come back tomorrow for an exciting story.

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh those are all so good!