Monday, July 23, 2012

From the Top Shelf - Wondering


The Spank Shop is an excellent blog that Aunty Andrea keeps well-stocked with an assortment of spanking fiction. A story I especially liked is an F/m one called I Know You're Wondering written by Esskay. Here's a sample to whet your appetite:

I know you’re wondering what I’m doing here like this, sitting naked on the bed with no one else here.

The truth is I’m waiting for my wife to come home. When she does, I’m going to get a spanking.

I’m actually supposed to be standing in the corner while I wait for her. But I know I’ll hear the garage door go up when she pulls in and uses the remote. No sense standing in the corner any longer than I have to. I’ve already moved the chair she uses for spankings where she wants it, and I also put her hairbrush on it. Now I just have to wait for her, and she’ll probably get here in the next few minutes.

I have no one to blame but myself for getting into a situation where my wife spanks me. I’m a 49-year-old man who was never spanked in his life until three years ago, and now I find myself in this position a lot more often than I want. I didn’t want Nancy to treat me this way, but it seemed to be the only way to keep going with her, so I agreed to let her do it. I guess that since I agreed to this kind of marriage, I can’t complain about it, but some times when she thinks I deserve a spanking, I don’t think my behavior was that bad. On some other times, I guess I do deserve to be punished.

It’s a long story how it all happened.

Enjoy the rest of the story here, and do check out the archives for more.

From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy the stories on Aunty Andrea's site.

Hug,
joey

Hermione said...

Joey - I like them too, and have been reading them for some time.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Hermione:
Aunty Andy certainly knows how to make spanking scenes erotically exciting to read. Thanks for sharing this site with everyone, and this f/m is really good.
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Thanks for sharing this Hermione and for the link. Will definitely read the rest of the story.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

otk4us2 said...

I too enjoy Aunty Andrea's site as much as I enjoy this site. I read this and other Esskay's stories, always a very enjoyable read.

HUGS
Dave

Julia said...

Never been to her site, but will check it out for sure!

Hermione said...

Red - She sure does. I hope many of my readers enjoy themselves on her site.

Ronnie - It's well worth reading, even if your preference is for M/f.

Dave - I haven't read any of Esskay's other stories, but I will do so soon.

Julia - Have fun!

Hugs,
Hermione