Sunday, February 12, 2012

You Completed the Caption


Here is the photo as captioned on VeryDemotivational. Now let's see what you wrote:

Simon: "I have no idea how I'm going to explain this to Spock."

Attractive as his communications officer was, Kirk couldn't help wishing that Nurse Chappell had done something that warranted a spanking.

Michael: "Spanking....the kinky frontier.
These are the adventures of the spanko Hermione,
Her lifelong mission: to explore erotic new spanking positions,to seek out new spanko friends and new implements, to boldly spank where no spanko has spanked before."

"Phaser set on fun"

"Arming fleshton torpedo" 

Kingspan: "This will make the perfect cover photo for my tell-all book: From Warp Speed to Warped Minds - The Kinky Lives of the Cast of Star Trek."

"I better enjoy this while I can. No woman is going to let me pull her panties down when I'm eighty years old and staring in Priceline commercials."

"The rest of me may be on the bridge of the Enterprise, but my palm is about to land on the moon."

Mick: Scottish Voice from the intercom: "Captain! She can't take much more!"

Duality: "If...only... there was... SOME... way to spank myself. Bones, can you.."
"Jim, if you make me say I'm a doctor and not a magician I'm going to come up to that bridge and so help me.."
"Right. So spanking Uhura it is."

Spanky: "I wonder if this would fit in the replicator?"

Penelope: "I wonder if that cutie I met on Tagnion 4 is into spanking... hmm...she did want me to explain that thing called 'love' to her, after all..."

Sunnygirl: Got you exactly where I always wanted you - now what do I do?

Bonnie: "If those prudish censors freaked out over an interracial kiss on TV, this will blow their minds..."

"What? Did you really expect me to throw her in the brig?"

"Y'know, Spock, this is more fun than fist fights with aliens."

"She's red, Jim"

Bobbie Jo: "Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
Wait a minute! Where'd that come from?
Spock!

Ronnie: Uhura thought if only Scotty could beam her out of this before Spock saw them.

Rod: "Signs of life alright."

(Although I always had a thing for Yeoman Rand, myself.)

Prefectdt:
Uhura - Tell me more of this Earth custom called "Spanking".
Kirk - But you are from Earth.
Uhura - (exasperated) Just play the damn scene will you.

A. Lurker: "To boldly go where no man has gone before!"

Klingons around Uranus? We must never speak of this again.

How many times must I tell you? Starfleet FORBIDS contact with the Romulans!

The communications station is NOT to be used for facebooking, E-Harmony and especially NOT for spanking blogs!

"Red Alert" is NOT the safeword!

I'll give YOU warp factor 3!

"And I thought Tribbles were trouble!"

"So YOU put the tribbles in the quadrotriticale!"

"GET (smack) THOSE (smack) TRIBBLES (smack, smack, smack) OFF MY BRIDGE (slap, spank, whap, smack . . .)!!!!"

You gotta love those tribbles!


Six of the Best: "Spanking this Trekkie is 'out of this world."

Ricky: No, no, no, Scotty, not now!

Anon: "No, Bones, not the tri-corder! The Captain promised that I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. I want to see if that's true."

Daisychain: "Ass, the final frontier..."

Hermione: Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons.


Well, that was fun! So until next week, "Second star to the right...and straight on 'til morning."

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great poster...
Red

Hermione said...

Thanks, Red. I liked it, and so did many of my readers:-)