Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More Corrie Spanky Talk



The picture above is of the famous tram crash that decimated the population of Coronation Street in a live broadcast on the show's fiftieth anniversary.


Betty, a barmaid at the Rover's Return, is bickering with Norris, the owner of the news agent's shop. In frustration, Betty warns Norris that "you're not too old to put over my knee."

Norris retorts, "Yes, I think I am."

Betty - may she rest in peace - was in her early nineties and Norris is probably seventy-something. Think again, Norris. You're never too old for a spanking.

.
.
.

Carl has just been banned from Roy's Rolls (the local cafe) by Sylvia, Roy's bad-tempered, overbearing mother. His crime? He popped in to use the facilities then refused to make a purchase. Carl pours out his tale of woe to Norris.

"She made me feel like I was a lad in short pants."

"Well, what about Roy?" agrees Norris. "She looks as if she's going to put him over her knee and slap his backside."

I can't wait to see that!

.
.
.

Norris has emerged after spending the night locked in the loo at the cafe, where Sylvia incarcerated him after he refused to pay 20p for rental of the key to the bathroom. Mary tries to cheer him up.

"Are you enjoying the feeling of air on your cheeks?"

A double entendre if ever I heard one.

.
.
.

And now for an actual spank. Peter and Leanne operate the local bookies', and they have been trying for a baby. They exchange some banter about the frequency of their attempts, and are interrupted by Leanne's mother. The two women arrange a lunch date, and although there has been some friction between the two, Leanne seems pleased with the arrangement. When they are alone again, Peter remarks, "You're going overboard."

Leanne shrugs and replies, "It's only lunch."

Peter passes behind her and, quite unexpectedly, gives her a slap on the bum. Her eyes widen and she squeaks, "Ooh!"

A little foreplay before their next attempt to produce a sprog.

.
.
.

Newly-engaged business partners Carla and Frank are having dinner in the street's bistro with Frank's parents. Mum is overbearing and excessively motherly, and she and Dad are planning the couple's future down to the last detail. Carla is annoyed but holds her tongue and drinks glass after glass of wine. Finally, she erupts. When Mum objects to her outburst, Carla snarls, "Are you going to put me on the naughty spot?"

Frank is alarmed at Carla's behaviour. He stands up, grabs her arm and orders, "Come with me." He pulls her away from the table and off-screen, where we can only imagine a very sound spanking takes place.


Well, that may not be what the writers intended, but it is only a story. Anything can happen.

From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

ronnie said...

I'm not up to date with Corrie, haven't watched it for a while.

I do remember once Gail Platt being chatted up by some bloke - she said "why do I fell like a naughty schoolgirl" He replied: "Be careful. I do a mean line in corporal punishment." Or something like that. Gail Platt, naughty schoolgirl don't think so.

Thanks Hermione, enjoyed these.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Poppy said...

I have not watched any soaps for years- maybe I should start again. I am so impressed you sourced all these. :)

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Yes, I wrote about that exchange in one of my previous Corrie posts. It surprised me at the time.

Poppy - We are both dedicated viewers, just like the Queen. When I see spanking references, I whip out my notebook and write them down.

Hugs,
Hermione

kiwigirliegirl said...

LOL this is cool...both Leanne and Carla deserve a bloody good spanking
love and hugs kiwi xxx

Hermione said...

Kiwi - I agree with that:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

Haha, is that what goes on? Haven't watched tv in years...sounds like with you as one of the writers, things could get a little raunchy!! xxxxx

Hermione said...

Daisy - Not yet; I'm working on that!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Ken Barlow would never approve, of course, but a caning on the bare bum while on public display at the Red Wreck is what Tracey deserves. As a long time Corie fan ( and spanking enthusiist ) I look forward to seeing that.

Rod of The Canery said...

"Corrie" sucks! There were more spanko possibilities in the "Crossroads" motel or "Z Cars" IMHO.

Hermione said...

Anon - LOL! Ken would disapprove on moral grounds, and Deirdre would never allow it because "Tracyluv" can do no wrong:)

Rod - It has gone downhill in recent years with improbable story lines. I've never heard of Crossroads, but Z Cars - really? Weren't they all puppets?