Thursday, February 2, 2012

A different kind of spanking


Many of our spankings are planned in advance; they are long, intense, and involve various levels of pain. Then there are the short, sharp ones that are quite unexpected but very welcome. Finally there are the spankings that deliver little but promise much. That's the kind I want to tell you about.

Ron and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Whenever he seemed to think I was in his way, he would give me a pat on the bottom as an indication to move over. That was fun, and I seemed to be in his way far more often than was strictly necessary.

After we had eaten and were clearing the table, I bent over the dishwasher to put in the plates and cutlery. I felt a sharp smack, first on one cheek, then the other. A hand returned to the first cheek and stroked it gently but firmly, then repeated the massage on the other side, then in the cleft between them. When the hand withdrew, I straightened up and shut the dishwasher, wondering what would happen next.


I got my answer when I opened the refrigerator and put some leftovers on the lowest shelf. One hard swat on my bottom was followed by several more. When I stood up, Ron's hand slipped under the elastic waistband of my black velour pants and caressed my cheeks. He then thrust his hand under my panties and explored further.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," I purred.

"Shall we leave the rest of the cleanup till the morning?"

"That works for me."

I have to admit that there was no more spanking that evening, but the alternative was very nice indeed.

From Hermione's Heart

15 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Sounds perfect and I am soooooo jealous.

Tim the Tum said...

Your bottom in black velour pants sounds scrumptious...

Ah. I'm glad you had a pleasant evening.

All the best

Tim

abby said...

hmmmmm...how nice...for both of you! abby

ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronnie said...

A few swats that led to a perfect evening, lovely.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Sorry deleted comment was mine Hermionex

Blondie said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. Like the variety

Anonymous said...

Yummy! ;)

faerie wings said...

Hi Hermione, My guy always seems to manage to be in the kitchen when I'm bending over the dishwasher or the frig, with the same results. LOL.

Riley said...

Aww so cute! My boyfriend does that a lot while we cook as well. It always adds fun!

Hermione said...

Sunnygirl - It was perfectly lovely.

Tim - Well, it's not bad, even if I do say so myself:)

Abby - It was!

Ronnie - Funny how swats can lead to something more.

Blondie - I'm fond of variety too.

Grace - Yep, delicious!

Faerie - Our men think alike.

Riley - Welcome! It's nice that the two of you spend time together in the kitchen too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica said...

Racy devil, that Ron. Lucky girl, that Hermione. :-D

Jake said...

Sometimes impromptu spankings are the best!

Katia said...

I would do a lot more cleaning with that kind of incentive. Sounds like a lovely evening.

Daisychain said...

Heehee, isn't it odd how often it is necessary to bend over when our men are around...so many bits of fluff on the carpet to pick up...
Re: bottom shelves...I wonder if they are called bottom shelves because of the need to present our bottom in order to access them? Haha!xxx

Hermione said...

Erica - He can be so naughty! Yes, I am lucky.

Jake - I love surprises.

Katia - It's a great incentive.

Daisy - "Bottom shelves" - good one:)

Hugs,
Hermione