Sunday, November 13, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Kingspan:
"Why don't you bring the hairbrush over here like I asked you to, young lady?"
"I would, but... um... I think I'm coming down with something ... and, uh... I can't find it... that is, er... it will make too much noise... and, um... is it too late to say I'm sorry?"


Sarah Thorne:
"Why don't you let me hit that one more time?"
"I'm sorry, but your time is up. $50 please."


Michael:
"Why don't you come over here so I can spank your naughty bottom?"
"I would but any man who holds a cigarette like that I can't take seriously as a Top."


Six of the best:
He said. "Why don't you take your knickers down. She says, "That's a man's job'" with a wink in her eye.


Ronnie:
"Why don't you come over here and we'll talk about it?"
"I would, but I know what you mean when you say we'll talk about it and my bottom is still sore from this morning's spanking."


fanz123:
Why don't you ever get ready on time.
I would, but you were in the bathroom too long.

(One way to talk yourself into a hot bottom.)


Mindset:
Why don't you get out the strap on and do me tonight?
I would but you always whine when I do that!

(Sorry his pose and her leather it has to be a switch!)


Kitty:
"Why don't you spank me tonight? I'm such a naughty boy for smoking!"
"I would, but I forgot the cane. I know, I'll use your belt!"


Richardmt:
"Why don't you ever behave yourself at a party?"
"I would, but only if YOU would!"

Richard, I'm glad your technical difficulties with leaving comments were resolved.


Sweetpea49:
"Why don't you come over here for your birthday spanking?"
"I would, but I have to blow out the candles first."

Today is my birthday and I'm waiting for my birthday spanking.

Happy birthday Sweetpea! 


vfrat25000:
WHY DON’T YOU Call for a Pizza?
I WOULD BUT I have a date tonight.

WHY DON’T YOU put on that Wonder Woman Costume and let’s play Naughty Super Hero Tonight.
I WOULD BUT I forgot to mention, my mother is coming in this evening. Her back is bothering her so she is going to stay with us a few weeks.

WHY DON’T YOU hurry up and get me some dinner?
I WOULD BUT first I have to watch the grass grow and the paint dry and after that invent the flying car.

WHY DON’T YOU spend the night?
I WOULD BUT my husband is wrestling in the “WWE Smack Down” this evening and he hates it when I miss one of his matches.

WHY DON’T YOU come back over here and let’s see if I can teach you a proper lesson.
I WOULD BUT if you remember we left your Mom and Dad in the living room two hours ago. Don’t you think they might be wondering what happened to us?


Prefectdt:
"Why don't you stop complaining about never having anything to wear."
"I would but you have ruined every dress I have. parading around the bedroom in them, every night."

Tenth Muse Top:
"Why don't you stop dressing like Lauren Bacall?!"
"I would... but I have still haven't found my Humphrey Bogart."

A. Lurker:
"Why don't you bring me your hairbrush, darling?"
"I would but your hair is so perfectly coiffed already, dear, so why would you need a hairbrush?" 

Mitch:
"Why don't you ever do what I ask?""I would, but who swings the paddle in this house? Speaking of which, I haven't seen it in about a week. Do you know anything about that?"


Hermione:
"Why don't you come over here so I can spank you?"
"I would but... I can't see my reflection in the mirror. Roger, I'm a ghost!"




Thank you to everyone who participated today. Stay safe, and I'll see you all next week for another challenge. 

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: