Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday FAIL

One of my favourite non-spanking blogs is the FAIL Blog. It's a website that features pictures, signs, conversations and messages that somehow aren't quite right. They fail in some significant but humorous way.

I am going to start a Friday FAIL series of vanilla items that simply wouldn't work as pervertables in a spanking situation, for one reason or another. I know "fail" sounds negative, but I assure you, there will be nothing
solemn or serious about it.

Here's the first Friday FAIL.



This gadget was featured in a mail order catalogue that arrived at our home in time for holiday shopping. The description is as follows:


Electronic Bug Zapper
Before you get stung, bite back! Electronic swatter serves up a punch powerful enough to zap flying pests; yet gentle enough to use around children and pets. Kills several flies or mosquitoes at the same time. Cleans up with ease.

Well, I'm glad it's easy to clean, and safe around children and pets. it looks like a spanking implement, but I'm not sure I want my bottom zapped with electricity. Whapped is fine; zapped is not.

By the way, are those tiny airplanes in the background?


From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

The Headmaster said...

I don't know... Speaking as someone with an extremely tired right arm at present, I can see potential in this implement. Where can one buy them?

Anonymous said...

Fail.com (or whatever it is called) is one of my fave places ever, ever, ever. (I am sorry, I appear to have traveled back from the 1950's- I don't know what is going on with my choice of words).

Anyway, Zappy=No in my book.

Fabsterrant said...

Well I immeadiately loved the idea. I've only ever heard of the zappers that remain in one place and the victims have to fly into it. This is much better. A person could even sweep the entire patio at sunset rousting the little devils. Besides we all know someone that should be zapped at a party,lool. Ohh! Hold still. Is that a flying gargole on your forehead? Opps! I guess it was just a freckel,lol. Oh well! Its the thought that counts.

Hugs, Fab

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

It is actually very effective, especially when you are not expecting it. Halfway through a walloping the implement gets changed, you are expecting a drawback and impact but then you get ZAP! It is not all that painful but the sudden change in sensation is quite a shock (s'cuse the pun). First time it happened to me I jumped a mile.

Prefectdt

P.S. You can get these for 1 Euro 99 cents from some shops around here.

Jean said...

I'm with you Hermoine, I do not want to be zapped.

Hermione said...

Headmaster - Here's one source: http://www.amazon.com/Lentek-RZ02-Biteshield-Electronic-Racket/dp/B000H7CUSQ

Poppy - The fifties are fine with me!

Fab - I think you would have way too much fun with this implement!

Prefectdt The way you describe it, it might be worth a try.

Jean - I don't think it would be the first choice for most spankees.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

The little flying things are probably dead bugs...Whap your lover, don't zap your lover.
Red

Hermione said...

redxxx - yes, I suppose they are. There's something creepy about them. They remind me of the photoshopped pictures of 9/11 for some reason.

Hugs,
Hermione

centralvacuum said...

informative post!