Friday, June 19, 2009

How it all began


As you can see, today is our spanko anniversary. Several readers have asked me how our spanking adventure started, so here's the story.

I had always had an interest in spanking, and can remember saving the Sunday colour comics and enjoying pictures of spankings even before I could read the words. It was very much a part of who I was. So, when I suggested to my first husband that I'd like a little attention back there, I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. My ex was not simply vanilla - even vanilla can be exciting. He was more of a sno-cone without the flavoured syrup. Not only was he uninterested in trying spanking to please me; he was convinced that only a very sick person would enjoy such a thing.

Fast forward several years. Mr. Sno-cone was gone and Ron was a part of my life. He was clearly a butt man, and that was fine with me, because he gave my bottom a lot of very welcome attention. But once bitten, twice shy, so I didn't want to make the same mistake again. I never asked him for a spanking, and I will be eternally grateful to him for making the first move. I'd like to think that he read my mind or interpreted my unspoken signals, but it was more likely his fondness for my bum, coupled with the row of spanking erotica on the top shelf of my bookcase, that gave him the idea. In any case, it happened.

One night we were in bed being intimate. I was on top, and things were progressing quite nicely. All of a sudden, I felt a double smack from Ron's hands as he spanked both cheeks at once. There followed another pair of smacks, then another. I was overwhelmed with a variety of thoughts and emotions. First of all, it hurt! I was startled, surprised, delighted, grateful, and yes, very turned on. The smacks continued and I enjoyed them as best I could - they really hurt - and sooner than I expected, I climaxed, and so did Ron.

Afterward, I murmured, "I've been hoping you would do that." I don't remember what he replied, if anything. We drifted off to sleep then, but awoke in the middle of the night, very aroused. We quickly made love again, then slept till morning.

The next day, the spanking was all I could think of, and that evening I asked Ron if he had been thinking about what we had done the night before.

"I've been trying not to," he admitted sheepishly. We had an early dinner and couldn't wait to expand upon our discovery of the previous evening.

Ever since then, spanking has been a regular part of our lovemaking, and our lives. Disciplinary spankings aren't part of our lifestyle. Ron simply laughs at the idea. I enjoy them far too much to consider them punishment. They are always erotic and we both still have fun during and after them.

Happy spankiversary, Ron!



From Hermione's Heart

19 comments:

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

Sounds like a perfect beginning to me, Hermione.

So what did the next step look like. How did he progress to more formal over the knee or over the end of the bed paddlings with instruments and such?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Meow said...

A very hot beginning! I remember a time (before spanking) when Lash smacked me on the bottom with a yardstick. He said something like "Some people like that kind of thing!" and I'm not sure if I could even find my voice for a reply. What I wanted to say was "more, More, MORE!" Meow

Fabsterrant said...

Yup, I've been dying to ask,lol. Thanks for telling. Its all very interesting reading. It's a lot of fun to get to know you better.

PK said...

Hermione,
I understand you were hesitant to bring it up after not being well received the first time. I am so happy that you and Ron found each other and were able to finally share this wonderful part of your life. You are perfect for each other!

Hugs,
PK

Hermione said...

Karl - Those are great ideas for future posts. I may have to serialize this topic.

Meow - You're lucky he was aware that some people like to be spanked.

Fab - I'm glad you liked it.

PK - I knew the first time I laid eyes on him that he was the one for me.

Hugs,
Hermione

Angie said...

Hi!

Isn't it just amazing how you Just know sometimes? How it was with my Husband and I.

And 'unspoken signals', huh? Like when you cooed and sighed when he would pat your bottom?

And totally understand about how Great non punishment spankings are, oh sigh yes!

Love your sign, btw, and your little upside down heart/bottom....to cute.

Angie

K said...

Congrats, Hermione! It's wonderful to have a partner who is so in sync with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

Funny isn't, for those of us who have spent most of our lives wondering how we might broach the subject of our fascination, when the right peson comes along, nature just takes its course.

Happy Anniversary.

R & K x

Paul said...

Hermione, how great is that, talk about your ship coming in.
Thanks for sharing that lovely story.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Hermione said...

Angie - Uh, you mean I was that that obvious? LOL

I like the heart too.

K - It is a great gift.

R - I always say, there are no coincidences. Thank goodness we vinally found each other.

Paul - I like that analogy. A ship coming into a safe harbour is what it feels like.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Happy belated spanking anniversary Hermione, I hope you ceebrated appropriately :) Love the sign.

I can see why you didn't want to bring it up with Ron. Have you ever asked Ron if he knew you wanted spanking in your relationship or as you say he was a bum man and you had your spanking books?

Your made for each other. Thanks for sharing this Hermione.

Hope you both have a lovely weekend.

Ronnie
xx

Julie said...

Happy belated anniversary from me as well! That sounds like a cute and lovely way to introduce spanking into your lives, and I am definitely glad that my dear one was quite interested when I confessed it to him instead of being repulsed. I certainly did enough of the repulsing part myself..

Sara said...

That's lovely! Happy spankiversary Ron and Hermione!

Bonnie said...

Hermione,

There's just no substitute for success. Congratulations, and may you and Ron enjoy many more years and many more spankings together!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Hermione said...

Ronnie - I think I may have asked him that question, but didn't get a definite answer. He doesn't analyze things as much as I do.

Sara - Thank you.

Bonnie - I will do my best to ensure they continue.

Hugs,
Hermione

Hermione said...

Miss Jules - It sounds like you were very fortunate.

Mrs M said...

Hermione, sorry this is late - but I loved hearing about how you and Ron started out spanking.
What a lovely idea as well, a spankiversary ;-)

Thanks for sharing
Mrs M x

dwcmike said...

Hermione: great to read. So ver yhappy for both of you. To many, including Lynn and I, spanking is mostly a game, where the discipline part is as much foreplay as discipline.
Just wondering, what the titles were of your row of spanking books on the top shelf?
bottoms up
Mike

Hermione said...

The books included The Story of O, S&M the Last Taboo, The Pearl, 9 1/2 Weeks, The Encyclopedia of Spanking, and a few Victorian-style novels by "anonymous".